| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dayton, Oh in August is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 81.3mm (3.2in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Dayton, Oh August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dayton, Oh, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dayton, Oh:
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.6 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) NE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) E
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ESE