| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dayton, Oh in February is slightly cold at -1.4 °C (29.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.2 °C (20.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 55.1mm (2.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Dayton, Oh February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dayton, Oh, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dayton, Oh:
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.6 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) NE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) E
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ESE