| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dayton, Oh in June is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Dayton, Oh June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Dayton, Oh, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Dayton, Oh:
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.6 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) NE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) E
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ESE