| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dayton, Oh in November is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 78mm (3.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Dayton, Oh November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Dayton, Oh, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Dayton, Oh:
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.6 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) NE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) E
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ESE