| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dayton, Oh in September is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 64.5mm (2.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Dayton, Oh September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Dayton, Oh, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Dayton, Oh:
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.6 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) NE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) E
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ESE